Sunday 1 May 2011


Hi, this is Ichi. My first post on the blog is coming a little late but that's part due to the fact that Dotty covered almost everything I know up to this point in her first post and that. . . I didn't know what E-mail address to use. Anyway, I've yet to actually hear back from Disney which is a little worrying as the final casting session for the season is on the 7th and who knows how long I'll have to wait to apply again. Still, I only applied 10 days ago so fingers crossed.

Basically right now I'm just going to have to try working on my french and looking up places I'd like to visit within the city, I always wanted to go to Paris so there were a few places I had in mind, (all very obvious and touristy though) The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Versailles (The hall of mirrors is stunning,) Notre-Dame, Champs-Elysees and so on.

I hope I can use this to keep track of some of the new places I find that I'm interested in visiting as well as posting up any useful resources I can find.

And now because I'm basically out of ideas, here's a random racist french doodle I just happen to have from a few months back.


Side note just pointed out my bad grammar to dotty, an english university student, her reply? "It's ok no one actually cares about that."

And on that note, Au revoir.

2 comments:

  1. She was just saying that to be polite apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's right, you know! As long as you know what you're talking about, sod the rest! Keeping fingers crossed for you. Love that doodle! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete